Online eLearning courses available from Eastern Region
Up Your Snowsports IQ
while sitting in the comfort of your home
Eastern Online Courses
Why Online Courses?
Grow your knowledge base and learn new skills + EARN CREDITS!
- Online e-learning courses are generally available from July 15 to June 15.
- The cost to take an Eastern online e-learning course is: $120 per course.
- Each individual course is worth 6 CEUs (the equivalent credit of a one-day clinic) and you’ll receive the credit for the date you finish the course and complete the final exam. So please plan ahead to make sure you successfully complete the course in the season you wish to receive the credit.
- Online e-learning courses may not be used for continuing education credit more than every four seasons.
- Online e-learning courses may not be used for continuing education credit more than once for each course.
- In these online courses, participants can advance at their own pace.
- Upon completion of the course, there will be a final exam consisting of 20 multiple choice questions. Participants must score a minimum of 80% to pass and these scores will be reflected in the member’s education history.
- After your online registration payment is completed and has been processed, you will receive a separate email with a link to access the online course site (this is not automatic – we have to send it to you from the office, and we send links generally twice per week). Save the information in the e-mail until you are ready to begin.
- After logging in for the first time and setting your password, you will be able to log in at lms.psia-e.org using:
username: First Last
password: Your password