A new waiver process was recently initiated, so here are the instructions for completing the waiver in your member portal. This process for signing the waiver will need to be done before you can attend the next on-snow event you’ve signed up for.
- Log into your member portal (members.thesnowpros.org).
- On the left-hand side, click on the “My Events” tab.
- Find the event you are registered for.
- Scroll to the far right, click the three dots, and select “Sign Waiver” from the options.
- Complete the steps to submit the waiver.
- Click on the link “Universal Waiver” to download and view the PDF of the release.
- Close the PDF to go back to the
- If the event participant is yourself, please type your name in the “Signature” portion.
- If the event participant is a minor, check the box and have a parent/guardian submit the waiver.
- Once you have done the above, click Save.
- That’s it! Once you’ve done this you will be all set for any other PSIA-AASI events this season.
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, and please reach out to us via email or phone for additional assistance or questions with this process.