The biggest benefit of your membership is access to incredible learning opportunities and resources, so regardless of if your goals are something concrete like certification or accreditation, or if you just want to be a better teacher and rider, you’re in the right place.
- If you haven’t already joined a snowsports school, now is a good time to do that. Most instructors do their initial training through their own school.
- Check out these FREE resources:
- This is a great time to start learning even more about your craft. Your membership comes with FREE digital access to these manuals or you can access printed manuals here.
- Teaching Snowsports Manual
- Snowboard Technical Manual
- Teaching Children Snowsports Manual
- It’s also important that you spend time teaching lessons on-snow. Getting better at anything requires practice.
- If your goal is certification, develop a plan with your snowsports school director or training supervisor to learn what you need to know to be successful at Level I.
- As a registered member, you are eligible to take any event that doesn’t require certification as a prerequisite. Check out the Event Calendar to see your options!
Choose any discipline to find more about Certification and Professional Development
We have developed pathways for learning for each of the main disciplines and accreditations. Click on a discipline to learn more about options for learning, whether you are looking to maintain your certification or earn a new one.