MEMBER SCHOOL PROGRAMPSIA-AASI National and PSIA-AASI Eastern Division have collaborated to develop and offer you one combined high-value and benefit-rich school membership that combines valuable tools and rewards in recognition of your dedication to snowsports education. Click here for details:
FOR YOUR ACTIVE INSTRUCTORS
- “Promising Snow Pro” Level I Scholarship!
- How to Join
- Eastern Calendar & Event Registration
- Eastern Feature Events
- Eastern Scholarship Program
- Eastern Area Rep Program
- Eastern Member Deals & Promotions
- Education Materials, Catalog & Pro Offers
- Make Winter More Fun! – Eastern promotional slogan targeting skiing and riding public to take lessons from PSIA-AASI members at our consumer-oriented website.
SSMS & EVENTS AT YOUR RESORT
Snowsports School In-House Clinic or AssessmentSnowsports School Director contacts the Eastern Office with desired clinic or assessment.
- Eastern Office will create a private link to clinic or exam and forward to the snowsports school director.
- Snowsports School Director forwards this link to his or her staff.
- Cost is the same as a regularly scheduled event, no additional fees.
- Who We Serve – Eastern Division Organization Ends
- Foreign Certification Equivalency Policy
- Outside Credit Requests
- Reinstatement Requests
- Advertising Policies & Rates
- Go With a Pro / Promote Yourself Toolkit – a universal consumer message to increase interest in taking a lesson helps increase the value of lessons and instructors.
- Member School Toolkit – member schools can access a toolkit with everything you and your instructors might need to promote your affiliation with PSIA-AASI.
- Recruit Instructor Toolkit – PSIA-AASI Member Guides, social media style guides, lesson progress cards, and more. You can share these resources with your marketing team too.
|Director of Education & Programs||Don Haringa firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director of Education & Programs||Keri Reid email@example.com|
|Director of Event Logistics||James Friedman firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Education & Member Services Associate||Melissa Skinner email@example.com|
|Director of Member Services and Communications||Karen Haringa firstname.lastname@example.org|