- Show All Articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
How do I filter the Event Calendar so I can see the events that I’d like to attend?
You can filter the event calendar by:
- event location
- and/or type of clinic to see options.
Go to the event calendar at psia-e.org/calendar.
- Click on Filter Displayed Events
From the next page, you can filter the event calendar in multiple ways:
- Choose Select All, if you want to choose every option in the column.
- Or, uncheck Select All to choose only the items in the column you want to see.
If you click on a state, you’ll see expanded options for resorts within that state:
Once you’ve chosen your options, click on Filter Events to see what’s available: