- Show All Articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
What if my schedule did not permit and I was unable to participate in my update in the season I was due?
If you’re a Certified Member and haven’t maintained or met your CEU requirements:
- You’ll see an Education Prepayment fee on your membership dues renewal statement.*
- Your membership status changes to certified inactive.
- To return to certified active status, you’ll need to complete the minimum number of CEUs according to how far behind you are on your education credits:
- 1 year: 12 CEUs
- 2 years: 18 CEUs
- 3 years: 24 CEUs
- 4 years: 24 CEUs
- If you don’t earn the minimum number of CEUs at the end of 4 years, you’ll be reassigned to the Alumni Member category.
*The Education Prepayment fee will be applied in its entirety toward your qualifying event in the coming season. Qualifying events are PSIA-AASI Eastern events which award CEU credits open successful completion. Qualifying events can be on-snow or online.