How can we help?
- Show All Articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
How do I get my Membership Card?
All members have easy access to their digital membership card which is always updated.
- Go to https://members.thesnowpros.org and sign in.
- Click on My Membership Card to see your card.
- You can download your card and save it on your computer or phone.
- We encourage members to use the digital card to save resources – not just for PSIA-AASI, but more importantly, for our planet.
- Members on quarterly auto pay will use the digital membership card.
If you would like a physical membership card and you are not on quarterly auto pay:
- When you renew your dues, make sure you opt in to a physical membership card which will be sent by mail.
- If you forgot to opt in when you renewed your dues, please call the Eastern office at (518) 452-6095 and we will request a card for you.
- Usually, new physical cards are mailed from the National office in Colorado at the end of the summer.
- If you join or renew after the summer, the National office usually prints and sends cards once a week.